Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My test of Strength Football

My test of strength is definatly always been football. It is a perfect way to show how my persistance and my "never give up" attitude. I have never really had natural talent at a sport and football was no exception. When I started in 2003 to play for the Mesquite Gators, I was really no good at all and the coaches never really gave me a chance. I could have just gave up then and quit the football team but I didn't. I kept going at it even with people telling me that I should quit. As years went by I became a little better at football every year. Finally in the 7th grade I got my chance to play. The coaches decided that I was good enough at the time to start middle linebacker. I was so excited that I finally got my chance to show what I had worked so hard for. As for right now, Football continues to be a test of strength for me. I must continue to keep working hard in football or someday I may get passed up There are more people out there who play my position and they want it just as bad as me. I believe that me not quiting football shows that I am a very strong and determined person who will work to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment