Tuesday, May 19, 2009

God


God has always been in my life since day one. I don't know why and I still ask questions all the time about it. I sometimes doubt God but it seems like every time something bad happens and I pray I always get guidence in some way. God has helped me get through many things and been there to listen when I needed someone to talk to. God has shown me how to take a loss and turn it in to a lesson to learn from. When I needed a friend God gave me one. It seems like God always knows what to do to help me. I once almost gave up on God because it seemed like I was suffering too much for there to be someone looking out for me. I was sad for months. God sent someone to find me. As God reentered I started to become happier and a better person. Although I wish that I could be a better deciple for God or have the faith of a saint, God has still always been my help from a supernatural force.

No comments:

Post a Comment