Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thomas' struggle to be Understood.


Being different is hard in high school. Not many people understand me. The way I come off is not the way that I truely am. Some people see me as a stuck up guy. That is not me. Some people think that I am some sort of bad boy. That is not me. Some people think that I have it made and that I face no problems. That is really not me. Who is Thomas exactly? The real Thomas' is actually a very nice guy. Not many people get to know him. He helps out kids who are lost on their Journey. He is a very loyal friend who is always there to talk to. He is blessed for some reason with a smart head on his shoulders. Even though he sometimes acts dumb and not smart at all, he actualy is. He is very emotional. He crys a lot. One could say he was a baby. He wouldn't care though because he has a very strong will and doesn't care what people think. The only thing he wishes is that people would give him a chance. I wish they would please understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment