Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bad Friend in my Way


I have many friends who I hang out with. While the friends who I keep close are very clean cut, I still have some friends who are in to many things that I do not agree with such as drugs, cigarettes, dip, and drinking. They try and pose these pressures as cool and hip but I still never fall for the pressure. These people are still my friends though who I have very much fun with and I try and help them get out of these habits. when they do not listen I approach these problems in a sophisticated way by telling them, "Hey man I don't care if you do it just don't do it around me and we won't have any problems." These problems are difficult to overcome since it is my friends trying to influence me. I pride myself on being very clean from drugs and drinking and I am not letting anyone break that record.

No comments:

Post a Comment