Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stevie Cooper


Stevie Cooper is my fair maiden on my personal odyssey. Yes, she is my high school girlfriend but she is also more than that. She is my bestfriend. I don't believe that she is like every other girl in the way the she understands me. She is nothing like me yet she connects with me and is always there, even when I am not doing the right thing. She is like the angel on my sholder. She always gives me good advice, when she knows what shes talking about. She is very rational and she says "Oh stop it Thomas" a lot. She is a big Christian which is a very good asset to me. I am not as close with God as I wish to be and it is good for me to be around someone so strong in faith. Stevie and I have a very close relationship and she really helps get me through high school. Acceptance is one of the things that almost every teenager wants, but with Stevie I really don't care. She doesn't care about the cloths I wear. she never complains when my hair looks bad. she doesn't care if I am broke out. These are the kind of things that make me feel important. I honestly don't think that anyone understands how much I really need Stevie.

No comments:

Post a Comment