Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Mentor Frank


My Mentor is a very big part of my life. He happens to be my father. He is always giving me advice on everything. When I say everything I mean everything. His most famous advice is his college test taking skills which I happen to have memorized even though they seem to change slightly every time. They consist of: "Thomas cross out all the answers you don't think are right, make an educated guess, and if you don't know the answer pick c for Christ."My father is also a really good example. He seems to me to be his families success story. Not only that but he's a good father. He is very understanding and he is always the one who i talk to first if I need something. He does not expect much of me except to be the best I can be which is what I try to give him everyday. Thanks Dad for being my mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment