Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Stirring Speech(es)


While on my journey as a hero I often have to give great pep talks and speeches to my companions. Some of my speeches are to cheer people up. I was somehow blessed with the gift to help people get through things while also boosting their confidence a little. I try to help out with problems like that whenever I can. Although my pep talks are great most of my speeches are not to make people feel better as much as try and save them. Some of my friend are on or have tried to get involved in drugs. I always give them the drug speech. I myself have watched what the effects of drugs can do to a person. My drug speeches to my friends are always very honest and truthful. I would never want to see any of my friends get hurt. I believe that my drug talks have made an impact on most of my friends. I think that they would rather hear a drug talk from someone who better understands them rather than a know-it-all grown up. I think that my speeches make me a hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment